Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Ms Single, Anti-love.

Shane's birthday today! Kelwin's birthday tomorrow! *haha* Anyway, man.. I miss BOWLING so much!! Shucks! I used to bowl every weekday!! Then, play pool. Then, to the arcade. Man! I miss those days! I wanna bowl!! SOON!! *haha* Anyway, new colleague again!! It's like the 5th person got employed and the whole freaking office is freaking FULL!! It's like so pack that everyone have difficulty walking here and there. And today, Weiyan and I have to go to the manager's office to use the systems. Hmm.. They employed too much people deh! Hmm.. I guess we're gonna get kick out soon, we are only part-timers. Well, one of the manger, Peter, always got scared by me. *haha* I don't know why I always stare at him. And he was like, "You come in, come in. Why you everytime stare at me ar" *haha* THen, he disturb me and everything. Anyway, today Alvin and gang came to get the waiter job. Weiyan went down to see them, i'm too busy to. Anyway, YESTERDAY!! HORRIBLE "DATE"!! HE changed!! HE became soOOo "ah beng-ish". HE looks like one, and HE acts like one. It's a total turn-off! Well, a so-called "first date" had leave me a real bad impression and i decided to make it a "last date". HE was late for an hour!! Can you believe it? HE dated me and HE's late for AN HOUR!! It's horribly horrible. Well, and there goes my "Just Like Heaven" so we have to catch "Harry Potter". Not a very bad show. But well, it ended real late and i was watching it at Lido. Went back home DAMN late. Somemore got work today! Well, HE didn't send me back. HOW "SWEET". Weiyan gotta accompany me through the phone for the WHOLE journey and I got freaked out by a guy in the MRT who kept staring at me. Dumb! Anyway, that's about it. Oh yea! Forget about this. Sock was like, " HE's out! HE's OUT of your list!" *haha* Yea.. He's out. We somehow came out with this "list" whereby those guys who are so close to me and likes me are inside. So well, HE's out! *haha* Then, told this "church" friend about it. He was like I don't wanna be out of that list. *haha* Wait a minute, "Church" friend? Feel so dumb saying it. But i can't say his name you see. *haha* Well, he was like always calling me when he is OUT, using his hp with no free incomings or free outgoing. And he's like it's ok la! Don't worry about my bill. Hmm.. rich la.. rich la.. *haha* Oh yea, and Sock and I were arguing over Chinese and Angmohs. *haha* She's like yellow is better and i was like, i like it white. *haha* So dumb!! Lovey life are killing us!! It's sometimes, so irritating to have so many people after you. *haha* I think i'm becoming like Sock! - Ms Single, Anti-Love. *haha* Well, that's about it? Will update again!!

With love, on Monday, November 21, 2005
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse